Laurel Wellness Center is seeking to hire qualified Dietary Aides for full-time and part-time to serve food to residents in our facilities. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, we want to meet you!
- Note: Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with Booster vaccine) and will undergo rapid Covid testing upon interview arrival.
- Location: Fontana, CA (Skilled Nursing environment)
- Duration: Full-Time
- 8 hour shifts: PM (11:30am-8:00PM)
A Dietary Aide must be able to follow instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards.
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
- Stock ingredients and monitor inventory
- Assists in dish washing operation and cleaning tasks
- Proven experience as a Dietary Aide/Dishwasher
- Further experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety guidelines
- Skilled in preparing meals according to instructions
- Friendly with good communication skills
- Certification in food services is a plus
- Experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility
Reasons to join our team:
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Paid orientation & training
- Ability to take pride in your work
- Low staff turnover
Pay & Benefits: (Full-Time)
- Holiday pay
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Safe food handling Certification required
- Experience is a plus but not necessary
Pay: TBD and offered during interview
About the Employer: Laurel Wellness Center is a 99-bed facility dedicated to meeting the social, physical and emotional needs of our residents. The responsibility of caring for our residents takes many forms. All have one goal: Helping each individual attain their highest level of independence and well-being.
Located at: Laurel Wellness Center: 7509 Laurel Ave, Fontana, CA 92336.
Apply on Indeed, and our Facility Recruiter Stepfanie will reach out to schedule an interview (Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-4:00 PM). We are looking forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fontana, CA 92336: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you fully Covid vaccinated including the booster?
- Dietary aide experience: 1 year (Required)
- Dietary department experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply