Our high volume store is seeking a Compounding Pharmacy Technician for a full time temp position. This candidate should be able to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team’s ability to efficiently and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Completing order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Perform all pharmacy related activities efficiently and accurately
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in the performance of work assignments and duties
- Compounding and meeting policies and procedures
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Word, Outlook and Rx specific adjudication software
- Strong math skills (roman numerals, ratio & proportion, decimals, rounding numbers, systems of measurement, and basic calculations)
- Ability to focus amongst constant interruptions with the ability to multitask
- Possess strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Work well independently and be a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Action oriented, organized, and detailed
- Licensed technician by California State Board of Pharmacy
Education: * High School diploma or GED is required
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Masks are required to be worn by staff and customers. Pexi glass is installed and social distancing is enforced.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply