Corporate Development at Lantheus is a strategic function that encompasses strategy, portfolio management, business development and licensing and Pharma services. This position will support Pharma services in driving corporate objective of building a new biomarker and pharmaceutical business within Lantheus.
Working closely with the business development and licensing, technical operations, R&D functions, and external partners, the Associate Director/ Director, Operations Program Management, New Biomarkers and Pharma Services will provide early- and mid-stage program management, project management and process support for several collaboration types including co-development, supply/ distribution, commercialization, co-promotions and possible asset/company acquisitions.
The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, able to understand the scientific subject matter and work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders (most notably research, clinical development, CMC, New Product Planning/Commercial, Program Management, Legal, Regulatory, and Finance). The individual in this role will need to exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to navigate the organizational cultures and teams, as well as both national and international partners. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment will be critical to success.
- Support execution of Lantheus’ pharma partnership strategy by effectively collaborating with our internal teams and external partners (Pharma, academic centers, early-stage companies) to manage our portfolio of up-and-coming programs (NM-01, FAPi, future biomarkers, AI software)
- Drive strategic Pharma Services Co-development programs including managing the overall program scope, budget, schedule and timeline and escalation of risks
- Lead cross-functional internal and external teams to execute partnerships programs and manage multiple pharma services projects of varying scopes including co-development, supply/ distribution commercialization, co-promotions and possible asset/company acquisitions.
- Implement partnership program management tools, KPIs and processes to manage a variety of programs with cross-functional teams that may include representatives from research, nonclinical development, regulatory, CMC, and clinical development
- In collaboration with the Scientific/Development/Clinical leads, facilitate team meetings and documentation, decision making and tracking of milestones, critical path, timelines, risks, assumptions, alternative scenarios, and budgets
- Foster strong relationships within the organization and serve as a critical point person for program team members (in conjunction with scientific or development leads) on Pharma Services strategy, partnership-related communications, scientific discussions, issue identification, and management
- Effectively communicate with senior management on program strategy, progress, and timelines
- Coordinate the management of new partnerships post-deal signing to ensure value maximization of the relationship
- Develop frameworks and manage partnership performance and monitors progress against business key objectives and goals.
- Identify and manage the appropriate internal stakeholders to form cross-functional evaluation teams to rapidly assess and progress growth opportunities
- Ensure the successful integration of Lantheus technology assets and capabilities with pharmaceutical partners, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, Commercial, Finance, Legal, Pharmaceutical Research, Medical Affairs, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, and IT
Job Requirements (Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required)
- Degree in life sciences; advanced degree, M.S. or MBA preferred
- 10 + years of experience in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry, including at least 8 years in a program management or alliance management role (title commensurate with experience). Experience in early-stage (IND) and/or clinical-stage programs in a Pharma or Biotech company is a plus. Radiopharmaceutical experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence without authority at all levels of an organization
- Experience in the application of program management principles required
- Proficient in MS Office (including Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and experience with timeline management tools (e.g. Smartsheet’s), required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation
- Demonstrate strong business acumen
- Feel comfortable challenging business partners and make recommendations
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent record-keeping abilities and attention to detail
- Commitment to a high-performing, patient & people-first culture, where there is alignment around a common vision and individuals are supported in their growth path
Lantheus Medical Imaging is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Click Here To Apply