Are you a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) in Massachusetts looking to launch a private practice, or grow your existing practice?
Headway currently supports thousands of mental health clinicians across the United States in our mission to rewire the mental healthcare system for access and affordability by equipping mental health practitioners with the tools and resources they need to run their practices.
Whether you’re new to private practice or already have an established practice of your own, we’re excited to support you in reaching your goals!
By joining the Headway community, we’ll help you:
- Accept insurance hassle-free by credentialing you with the nation’s largest networks and handling the billing and admin paperwork for you.
- Maintain a flexible schedule by deciding how many clients you see through Headway, so that you can set the hours that work for you.
- Grow your caseload by providing marketing support and client referrals. We’ll match you with clients based on your clinical preferences.
- Use Headway’s practice management software to run your practice, but if using your own works better, that’s fine too!
We’ll also support your clients by:
- Providing live, customized support to clinicians and clients in order to streamline the process of both seeking and providing care.
- Verifying client insurance benefits instantly and automatically, so that access to care is never delayed, and you can see your clients with confidence.
And we do this all without added fees! Headways is a free and flexible service, so you can use Headway full-time or part-time, and see clients in-person or remotely via telehealth while working from home.
Ready to get started?
To join Headway’s growing community, you are/have:
- Licensure: You’re fully licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) in Massachusetts
- NPI Number and Individual Malpractice Insurance: We can point you in the right direction if you don’t have those yet!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $129.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Which license do you currently hold in MA: LMHC, LICSW, or LMFT?
- LMHC, LICSW, or LMFT license in MA (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Click Here To Apply