We are an Outpatient/Sports Physical Therapy clinic, therapist-owned, seeking a passionate and driven Physical Therapist (PTLA welcome) Full-Time, Part-Time, Pier Diem. The ideal Physical Therapist enjoys working in an Orthopedic Physical Therapy setting and is compassionate in providing one on one quality care.
We are a reputable practice known for delivering excellent focused patient care among patients and referral sources. We treat patients of all ages who are active, athletic, and highly motivated. We have a great work culture. We embrace teamwork and positive energy. As a team of Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants, we collaborate on treatment plans and mentorship when needed. We truly pride ourselves on providing quality care while standing by a good work-life balance!
If you have at least 1-year of experience working in an Outpatient Ortho Physical Therapy setting or are a New Grad (PTLA welcome), who completed a lengthy clinical in an Outpatient Ortho setting, we welcome you to apply and contact us for further details.
Compensation: $80,000 – $95,000+ Benefits.
Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Quarterly bonuses
- Medical benefits
- Continuing education benefits
- New Grads are welcome to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Redondo Beach, CA 90278: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you reside in CA and are within 18 miles of our clinic?
- You have a work visa and are qualified to work in the US/California?
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply