Sign on Bonus’s Available!
*Please note: Easterseals employees must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Why should you join Easterseals as an Outpatient Therapist?
Easterseals values diversity and believes in motivating employees to do their very best. This is accomplished through a stimulating and challenging work environment that encourages innovation and supports state-of-the-art evidence-based practice models to better support our mission. Our Outpatient Therapist role includes ongoing training, professional development opportunities, offering a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Outpatient Therapist Responsibilities:
- Analyzes clinical histories for diagnostic purposes and develops individualized treatment plans for individuals.
- Conducts clinical interviews and provides individual, group, conjoint or family psychotherapy to carry out the treatment plans to attain individual goals.
- Records the treatment plan, progress and other significant information regarding the individuals for agency case records.
- Participates as an active team member on an interdisciplinary team to triage clinical interventions and concerns.
Outpatient Therapist Minimum Qualifications:
- Possess a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university and have an LMSW or LPC.
- Possess a valid motor vehicle operator or chauffeur’s license, and auto insurance.
- Must possess knowledge and have an understanding of co-occurring disorders (mental health and substance abuse).
- Experience working with at risk youth and families.
Easterseals – Michigan recognizes that our employees are our greatest assets. We have been recognized and received several awards honoring our commitment to excellence relative to our human resources practices, including:
- Metro Detroit’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Corp! Magazine Diversity Award Winner
- West Michigan’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Crain’s Cool Places to Work
- Oakland Parenting Awareness Coalitions’ Family Friendly Employer of the Year
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply