Bloomington Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
in Bloomington, IN is seeking a
PRN Occupational Therapist to join our team!
Bloomington Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is a free-standing new construction inpatient rehab hospital located at 3050 N. Lintel Drive, Bloomington, IN 47404. The facility is approximately 47,000 square foot one-story building that will have 40 private rooms, a large therapy gym with high tech equipment and an outside ambulatory courtyard, on-site dialysis, pharmacy and radiology. This site is affiliated with IU Health – Bloomington. At our hospital, we will treat a wide variety of patients such as those recovering from a Stroke, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Trauma, Amputation, Neurological conditions, orthopedics and medically complex patients.
Responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy where accepted.
- Masters Degree required otherwise.
- NBCOT registered and licensed per state of practice requirements.
- Current, valid, and active registration or license per state requirements in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Bloomington area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Click Here To Apply