About Concept Rehab
As a company owned and operated by therapists for over 40 years, Concept Rehab offers therapists the opportunity for meaningful work and professional growth in a supportive, dynamic environment. Members of our growing team make a daily difference for patients, families and the facilities we serve, while enjoying access to ongoing education, resources and support so that employees can thrive as we set the standard of excellence in rehabilitative care.
If this describes you and your professional goals, we would love to have you join our team!
- Screen, evaluate, re-evaluate, and revise plan of care
- Communicate effectively with others about patient care and discharge planning
- Supervise Occupational Therapist Assistant and Rehabilitation Aide
- Must hold a qualifying degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- An active state license is required where services are being provided to practice as an Occupational Therapist
Click Here To Apply