It’s nice to be kneaded!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facials, and hair removal services. With over 500 locations across the US and Canada, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa services industry.
At our Hand and Stone in Bedminster you can focus on doing what you love – transforming lives through massage and healing. Whether a guest comes in for pain relief or just needs a day to relax, we want everyone to leave our spa feeling refreshed and revitalized. We strive for a culture that values diversity and inclusivity and our massage therapists love that the team atmosphere feels like working with a second family.
With consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, continued education opportunities, and marketing provided, all we are missing is YOU! Our culture focuses on excellence, and we take great pride in making a difference in our clients’ lives (and have fun while doing so).
- Flexible Schedule – we welcome new graduates AND Therapists already working in the industry!
- Career Development – we offer continuing education training (at no cost) to our team members. You will receive 12 CEU credits just for completing our new-hire training!
- Paid Time Off/Bonus
- Employee Referral bonus – – Get paid for sharing your great experiences at Hand and Stone with your Therapist friends!
- 401(K) Match
- Professional and Safe Work Environment – making sure you are safe AND satisfied with your work environment is our #1 priority!
- All Supplies Provided – your positive attitude combined with our facility and supplies is a winning combination!
- Employee Discounts – who doesn’t love a good discount on great products, services, and gift cards?
- Design specific treatment plans based on client’s individual needs.
- Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele by promoting member referrals and memberships.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management, and staff.
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki, Deep Tissue), but not required. Hand and Stone offer training in all modalities to our team members!
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Compensation: $21.00 – $36.00 per hour
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone’s focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you’ll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Click Here To Apply