Do you have a passion for helping others and have great empathy for those in need? If this sounds like you, you can get paid for doing what you love! We are looking for compassionate caregivers to assist seniors with companionship and personal care such as grooming, hygiene, dressing, meal prep, and more!
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work schedules, benefits, and a 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Preparing meals
- Performing light housekeeping duties (e.g., keeping room clean, laundry)
- Providing bathing and dressing assistance
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities
- Following patient care plan
- Assisting with transfer and mobility
COVID-19 vaccine required (our clients require it!)
Please click the link below to apply with us online or give us a call at 203-636-0991 to set up an interview.
Our caregivers are direct employees of FirstLight Home Care. We’ll contribute to your Medicare, CT paid leave taxes. You’ll qualify for 401K and medical insurance once requirements are met.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- After school
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply