Mental Health Cooperative
Where We Face Challenges Together. Join us now and share your compassion in a setting that’s as unique as you are!
Our Mission: Mental Health Cooperative exists to engage, enlighten, and empower individuals and families with behavioral health issues to live healthier lives. By providing integrated care for the whole person, everyone can experience hope and live a full life in the community.
Our Vision:We believe there is life after diagnosis, and that our challenges do not define who we are.
Employee benefits and perks include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays, Including Annual Floating Holiday
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- On-site Pharmacy (at Nashville office)
- Free licensure supervision for LPC/MHSP and LCSW Candidates
Care Manager I, FACT Position responsibilities:
1. Continual assessment of consumers’ needs and development of
individualized service plan and crisis plan with measurable goals to ensure
needs are met.
2. Assist with referral and linkage to community resources.
3. Advocate for consumers whenever necessary.
4. Ensure consumers are seen upon discharge from the hospital and Diversion
Services within Agency standards.
5. Ensure consumers are seen upon arrest and release from incarceration.
6. Ensure consumer’s daily psychiatric, medical, and environmental needs are
planned for and coordinated.
7. Ensure efficient transition of consumers when needed within the Agency and
8. Assist Consumers in Mental Health, Drug Court and/or probation by providing
support and guidance in completing court or probation requirements.
9. Respond in timely and professional manner to referrals and inquiries from
Court system and probation.
10.Meet productivity standards as indicated in the Policies and Procedures.
11.Meet regularly with Care Management Supervisor (individual and group).
12.Attend morning and weekly team meetings as scheduled. Follow-up with the
plan(s) developed in each meeting. Attend quarterly All Care Management
13.Facilitate education of consumer and/or involved collaterals to psychiatric
diagnosis and appropriate treatment options.
14.Respond to urgent/crisis consumer needs as appropriate to position with
assistance of supervisor, crisis services, and clinic staff by developing plans
15.Develop and maintain relationships within family unit and friends.
16.Consistently treat consumers and co-workers with respect.
17.Ensure timely and appropriate documentation as required by the Agency.
- Responsible for attending all mandatory in-services, continuing education and
annual health requirements.
- Comply with all Corporate Compliance policies, practices and procedures.
Report all unethical activities to supervisor, Corporate Compliance Office,
Values Hotline number or Human Resource Director
- Comply with all OSHA and safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report
all unsafe practices or accidents to supervisor, Safety Supervisor and/or
- Will be compliant with the relevant regulations concerning the privacy and
security of consumer’s protected health information (PHI) as established by
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Follow all policies and procedures set by the Agency.
Essential skills and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in a health related field of counseling, psychology, social
work or other behavioral health field. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in
criminal justice must have fifteen college level semester hours of coursework
in behavioral health.
Essential requirements for the position:
Valid Tennessee Driver’s License
Acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Acceptable Criminal Background Investigation
Personal Automobile Insurance
Transportation that seats 4 people