BCBA Clinical Supervisor
The BCBA Supervisor will collaborate with the treatment team to design and direct the implementation of the ABA treatment plan for all clients. The BCBA Supervisor will also support, supervise, and train technicians in carrying out direct ABA programming.
- Generous compensation (earn over $85k) & benefits with lots of earning potential and growth opportunities
- Guaranteed base + High hourly rate!!!
- Get mentored by experienced and supportive Clinical Directors
- Positive work environment with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance
- Access to a wealth of resources, training, and support systems to help you do your job better and more efficiently
- Develop and supervise individualized ABA programs for clients in the home and community settings.
- Perform assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Provide field supervision for clients as required by the treatment plan.
- Lead, supervise, and mentor a team of behavior technicians.
- Review all session notes and data taken by BT’s to monitor client progress and BT proficiency.
- Provide parent training.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the client’s family and respond to guardian questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitate team meetings and collaborate with parents, team members, and professionals to ensure optimal client progress and outcomes.
- Supervise BT’s and BCBA candidates in accordance with BACB.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in applied behavioral analysis, psychology, or education.
- BCBA certification issued by the BACB.
- Appropriate state license as required in state of employment.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence and acceptable driving record.
- Prior experience working as BCBA or RBT preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and ABA software (Central Reach preferred).
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Generous compensation with potential to earn over $80k
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Potential for telehealth
- Strong and ethical corporate team and supports.
- Access to free and extensive trainings and CEU library
- Bonus incentive program for employee referrals
- Ongoing mentoring
- Healthy work-life balance
- Access to corporate discounts
Attain ABA is a fast paced and rapidly growing nationwide ABA company with a primary focus on helping individuals reach their highest potential through high quality ABA Therapy. Our team works together from the corporate CEO to the local therapist to accomplish the goal of helping one individual at a time! We are looking for a professional, energetic, talented, and driven workers to join our team to provide outstanding ABA services.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Attain ABA is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply