We are seeking passionate, energetic, and committed people to join our growing team! As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will teach our clients essential behaviors and skills they need to adapt and thrive in any environment.
Already an RBT? Great! As a current RBT you qualify for a $500 sign on bonus!
Not yet an RBT? That’s okay – we’ll train you to become one and pay you while you’re learning! Employment with Therapeutic Pathways, Inc. is a highly rewarding way to gain valuable experience working in the field of applied behavior analysis.
For over 20 years, Therapeutic Pathways has provided Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Services to people with autism in Northern California. We are guided by our mission to improve the lives of everyone we serve through state-of-the-art behavior analytic treatment and research.
- You will receive paid on-the-job training on how to conduct intensive In-home, Telehealth and Center-based behavior and language therapy
- We will train you how to prepare, collect, and record data completely and accurately
- You will learn how to implement client specific behavior plans, interventions, and differential reinforcement systems
- This is a summary of the positions’ essential functions.
We provide our staff with:
- Competitive starting wages with performance-based incentives
- Paid on-the-job training to become a Registered Behavior Technician
- Paid application, exam, and renewal fees
- Ongoing supervision to keep up your certification
- Annual certification renewal
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part time positions available with opportunities for full time
- Paid vacation accrual
- Paid sick time
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Availability 20 hours per week (M-F between 8-6)
- Bachelor’s degree
- RBT Certified
- Open Availability
Therapeutic Pathways, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
I understand that if I am offered a position that will have or likely may have direct contact with minor students, Therapeutic Pathways, Inc., in compliance with the requirements of California law and federal law, shall obtain a criminal history record check and the offer of employment will be contingent upon receipt by Therapeutic Pathways, Inc. of clearance from both the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I also understand that Therapeutic Pathways, Inc. requests subsequent arrest notice service from the California Department of Justice.
Click Here To Apply