Timber Dental is a unique, core values driven company with a collaborative, people-focused mission. We strive to know and love our people, celebrate their successes, encourage their growth, and joy.i.fy the journey.
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will concentrate on creating lifelong relationships with our cherished guests and your new teammates. In addition, you will reserve patient appointments, review treatment plans and present financial options; an opportunity that will allow you to develop insurance knowledge and expertise.
As a Patient Care Coordinator You’ll Be The Most Successful if you are:
- Comfortable working in an all-digital, electronic environment (charting, x-rays and forms)
- Ready to start your day being present, positive & authentic
- Open to new ideas, corrections & innovations
- Flexible with change & growth
- A positive team player with big ideas & a strong work ethic that supports others
- Willing to work some early morning, early evening and some Saturday hours
Who Are We?
Timber Dental is a modern, customer experience oriented, privately owned group of 4 general dental practices—with a fifth location opening in Sherwood this spring. We currently provide multi-specialty services to patients in NE Portland, SE Portland (East Burnside), Downtown Portland, and in the Bethany neighborhood on the West Side. This unique structure allows us to feel like a private practice with the support, experience and knowledge that comes with a group model. Our goal is to collectively provide an outstanding overall experience to our patients while valuing our team members, the environment and involvement in our community.
Why Timber Dental?
Our team isn’t only about business. Timber Dental is a cohesive team that genuinely enjoys spending time together! We have four locations, but we are One Timber. We celebrate our successes and spend quality, fun time together connecting! We have bonded through backyard BBQs, happy hours, and professional sporting events when we’re out of the office.
What About Compensation?
- Compensation is dependent upon each candidate’s experience, and we offer generous wages for high quality efforts ($20-25/hr)
- Medical Insurance (for full-time employees)
- An Awesome Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities To Give Back To Our Community through our TIMBER CARES CLINIC
- A team that supports you professionally & personally and has your best interests at heart
- 1 Year dental experience required. Open Dental and Dental Exchange experience preferred.
- Proof of Covid Vaccination Required
If you are ready to join a team where you will be valued and treated with respect, please continue to our application.
Click Here To Apply