compensation: salary determined based on experience
employment type: full-time
Full time medical receptionist position, experience preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets patients and provides extraordinary customer service to all.
- Answers a multi-line phone system, routes calls, takes phone messages, and handles patient requests in a timely manner.
- Conducts patient check-in and check-out.
- Documents accurate receipt of payments.
- Schedules patient appointments.
- Follows up on no-shows and patients needing rescheduling.
- Performs routine office tasks such as faxing, filing, copying, etc.
- Gather and maintain up-to-date patient information and insurance information via computer system.
- Discuss and collect outstanding balances with patients.
- Maintain and up-keep of office appearance, cleanliness, and welcoming environment.
- Verify insurance coverage on patients.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Follow required OSHA safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Positive attitude and patience
- Professionalism and professional image
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well with others
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- High School diploma.
- Knowledge of eClinical Works EHR system is a plus.
- Basic computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amarillo, TX 79124: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Required)
- Office experience: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Communication skills: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply