Are a highly skilled Registered Dental Assistant with exceptional organization, time management, and multitasking skills who enjoys working closely with a dedicated, supportive team in a fast paced, dynamic office environment. You are highly motivated, committed to helping others, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with true growth potential. You are excited about helping patients and changing people’s lives, one smile at a time. You want to work for a company that cares about you and creates a culture of fun because you like to work and play.
We look different because we are different. Our mission is to make people enjoy coming to the dentist. We are obsessed with patient satisfaction and our thousands of 5-star ratings prove that. We offer our patients massage chairs, Beats headphones and Spotify to make their experience luxurious and painless. We also believe that our team members are the most important asset in delivering outstanding service, so we value each of our dental assistants, giving them the support, high tech equipment, training and love they deserve.
If you are passionate about dentistry and want to join one of the fastest-growing companies in America that is setting the industry standards with great perks, competitive pay, generous benefits, and endless growth opportunities — then apply today!
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures and patient charting
- Take high quality radiographs
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal guidelines
- Assist hygienist(s) when requested
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Active State Dental Assisting license
- 2+ years of hands-on Dental Assistance experience
- Current radiography certification required
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
What makes you stand out?
- Open Dental experience
- Coronal Polishing Certification highly preferred
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia is a plus
Click Here To Apply