AIM is an award winning company that has won Best Place to Work, Top Workplaces, Best Workplaces in Texas, Top Company Cultures, and is a certified Great Place to Work!
Please visit our website at aimeducate.com to learn more about what we do, read testimonials from clients and other AIMers, as well as view a video we did with the TEA.
A valid Texas SLP License
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
2. Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
3. Conduct independent evaluations to assess students with speech or language disorders to determine eligibility for services.
4. Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
5. Participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
6. Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
7. Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
8. Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
9. Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
10. Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings
11. Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
12. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other required documents.
Click Here To Apply