Primary Responsibility: Assist Physical Therapist with patient care and exercises
Setting: Out-patient Alternative Care
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Compensation competitive with comfortable client schedule.
Exercise experience is preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist patients with prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educate patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment.
- Correct patient’s form to ensure exercises are being performed correctly.
- Create and provide Home Exercise Programs for patients, so they are able to continue their therapy at home.
- Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area.
- Answering phones, scheduling patients, collecting payments and aid with the check-in process.
Restorative Physical Therapy is a dynamic & progressive facility that specializes in Integrative and Osteopathic Manual Therapy, as well as functional orthopedics, therapeutic exercise, and postural restoration. We implement the most up-to-date techniques with our goal to optimize function and the overall healing process.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply