Having purpose is one of the keys to enjoying your job. When you join our team you’ll find meaningful work taking care of our patients. Expedition Pediatric Dentistry’s purpose is to treat and prevent oral health problems.
Our dental assistants are responsible for:
- helping patients feel welcome and cared for
- assisting the dentist in performing her functions efficiently and effectively
- embracing and embodying our core values of integrity, curiosity, intentionality, mastery, and fun
In accordance with Washington state law, Expedition Pediatric Dentistry requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All offers are contingent and your vaccine status will be verified at onboarding.
Please submit resume to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bellevue, WA 98004: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply