Louisiana State Licensed LCSWs, LPCs and LMFTs wanted for full-time and part-time one on one counseling for our thriving mental health practice.
We are hiring for several Louisiana State LPCs, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, LMFTs and Psychologists for our state of the art progressive, behavioral health practice located in Lafayette, LA.
Our company is experiencing rapid growth due to the pandemic. We have a 3 month wait list for therapists for clients. You will have a full case load once you start.
We need more mental health therapists to join our team. Come join our dynamic team. You will have all of the support you need. You will no longer need to look for clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will provide one on one mental health counseling for low acute stable clients
- You can use all modalities for treatment including EMDR, CBT, DBT, Motivation Therapy, and Somatic Therapies.
- You will focus on clinical practice.
- You will be seeing clients via video chat
- Weight Disorders
- Age Disorders
- Relationship Problems
- Identity Disorders
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a Louisiana State LPC, LCSW, or LMFT license
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy or Social Work
- Must not have any disciplinary actions on your license
- Must have a computer
- Must have a Strong Internet Connection
- Full time salary is approximately $100,000 per year for a full caseload
- Monthly Medical, Dental & Vision Stipend for full time
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm generally
- Make your own schedule each week
- Can work evenings and weekends too
Email us your resume to apply. We are hiring this week.
Part time or Full Time candidates are welcomed to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $85,485.00 – $91,964.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
You can work remotely from your home.
- What is your NPI#?
- What is your LA State Therapist License type and License Number#?
- Do you have any disciplinary actions on your license?
- What is the best tel to contact you?
- What is the best email address to contact you?
- How many hours each week are you interested in working?
- Master’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply