The Administrative Medical Assistant is responsible for greeting patients, performing check-in and check-out functions, and collecting copays and patient balances. Registering patients in the Patient Portal, obtaining referrals, managing the Provider’s schedules, scheduling patients and confirming appointments. Managing phones and Inbox and responding to patient’s requests in a timely manner. Managing the samples inventory and receipt and mailing of packages and patient documents.
- High school Diploma or GED certificate. Medical Assistant Certificate highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills/ interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Strong ethical and moral character references / Compassion and passion to help others
- Cooperative and positive work attitude / Ability to promote a professional and friendly clinic image
- Computer knowledge, experience with EMR / experience with Athena Health EMR system highly desirable
- Desired: Fluent in Spanish
- Quarterly Performance Bonus – up to $600/Qtr
- Annual $500 Retention Bonus on Anniversary date
- Health Insurance – we pay 50% of monthly premium
- 401K plus 3% company contribution after 1YR of service
- PTO: starting at 10days/Year and increasing every couple of years
- Holidays: 9 paid holidays/year
- Work in an awesome family environment, great benefits and growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
All patients and employees are required to wear a mask. MAs are responsible for sanitizing all areas. COVID vaccination required of all employees.
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply