KidTherapy, an established growing private practice in Chester, New Jersey, is seeking an experienced, energetic, and fun-loving speech language pathologist to join our multidisciplinary team. We provide cutting edge OT, PT, speech therapy, and mental health services in our state of the art sensory gym to pediatric clients, birth through early teens, with learning, social skills, sensory processing, speech/language, feeding and/or motor development challenges. Part-time hourly work is currentlyavailable with future potential for full-time.
- Provide in-office (with some virtual) Speech and Language Pathology (SLP) services to existing caseload
- Collaborate to develop and implement groups relating to social skills and language development
- Complete evaluations and documentation
- Develop, modify, and implement treatment plans, determining long and short-term goals, and methods to achieve success
- Complete daily treatment notes, maintain or records (e.g. progress reports, plan of care etc.).
- Interface with parents/caregivers to provide progress and education and including home exercise programs.
- Open to mentoring and continuing education to maintain an up-to-date, evidence-based skillset.
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology plus at least 18+ months post CFY experience.
- Training in PROMPT, knowledge of feeding and auditory processing is preferred.
- Self-starter, energetic, with strong ability to interact with clients, parents, and other team members.
- Flexible scheduling, but available to work some weekday afternoons / early evenings and/or weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $60.00 – $85.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
Masks are required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chester, NJ 07930: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- CFY: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply