Essential Job Functions:
- Successful completion of the Course Work and Examination for Certification from the PTCB or ICPT Pharmacy Certification Boards.
- If allowed by State Regulation, and authorized by the Pharmacist in Charge, receive oral prescriptions from prescribers or prescribers authorized designees. (This refers primarily to new telephone prescriptions.)
- Provide and promote efficient and courteous service to customers at all times.
- Answer telephone and handle questions that do not require a pharmacists expertise or judgment.
- Receive written prescriptions or telephone refill requests.
- Gather information needed to prepare prescriptions.
- Record information needed before prescriptions can be dispensed.
- Store written prescriptions forms after prescriptions are dispensed.
- Enter data into computer.
- Stock over the counter products.
- Place completed prescriptions in pick-up area.
- Assist in preparing insurance claims and verify payments.
- Help customers find over-the-counter products.
- Maintain a clean department and work area.
- Assist in maintaining and stocking pharmacy department supplies.
- Additional job duties may be assigned as needed.
- Operate cash register.
Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to “run the best store in town.” Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you’re looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.
Brand: Food City
Address: 28093 Thompson Plaza South Williamson, KY – 41503
Property Description: 425 – S. Williamson – Thompson Plaza
Property Number: 425
Click Here To Apply