North Florida Pediatrics is a well-established pediatric primary care practice providing quality and compassionate care to patients primarily in rural communities throughout North Florida. As leaders in our local medical communities in which we serve, we pride ourselves on providing our patients with access to compassionate care close to home, including being the only primary care provider with weekend and extended hours in our Lake City location.
North Florida Pediatrics is accredited and certified as a Rural Health Clinic and is certified with the National Health Service Corps. We have clinics located in Lake City, Live Oak, Jasper, Cross City, Chiefland, Starke, and Jacksonville, Florida.
We are looking for a motivated, career orientated APRN or Physician Assistant to add to our already remarkable group of providers in the Lake City, Live Oak and Jasper clinics.
- Provides holistic, evidence-based primary care of pediatric, adolescent, and young adult patients ages birth- 21 years of age as part of a collaborative health care team.
- Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screenings, immunizations, and patient care.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options, and community resources.
- Monitors patients’ course of treatment and makes appropriate referrals to specialists, as needed.
- Documents delivery of healthcare in electronic health record in accordance with meaningful use requirements.
- Displays a caring and professional attitude at all times.
- Maintains personal and professional growth through continuing education and other opportunities
- Full Time Salaried position
- 100% Company paid health insurance for employee
- Other insurance benefits (Life, Dental, Vision and other Supplemental)
- 401K Retirement Plan (Safe Harbor Plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Based Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Masks required at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply