River Run Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Kingston, PA is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
FT/PT 7am – 3pm
FT/PT 3pm – 11pm
PT 11pm – 7am
What you get from us as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Starting hourly rates based on experience between $22.00 – $25.00
- Sign on bonus up to $5,000
- Home-like atmosphere with 92 beds
- Referral bonus with unlimited potential
- Generous union benefits for FT employees
- Less than a 1-minute walk from the Wyoming Ave/Dorrance St bus stop
- Never wait for a paycheck – all employees can sign up for DailyPay on day one
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- 401k program through Fidelity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What will you do as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Under the direction of a physician, you provide medical treatment and administer medication to residents.
- You assist residents with memory and performance improvement programs.
- Interact and communicate with the family members of our residents in a patient and professional manner.
What you need as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must be fully licensed through the state as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to perform physical tasks typically performed in LPN work
- Graduate nurses with a temporary practice permit are welcome to apply
About our parent company Guardian Healthcare
Guardian Healthcare is both our name and our philosophy.
We strive to make Service and People the pillars that set us apart in the delivery of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our communities.
Guardian Healthcare is a privately owned Healthcare Organization providing services to communities in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Today, Guardian provides care in skilled nursing, personal care, and independent living unit settings. Guardian also operates ancillary divisions to provide pharmacy and rehabilitation services. These divisions were formed to provide excellent support to our patients’ communities and neighbors in the surrounding areas.
Guardian Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Guardian Healthcare’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment. Guardian Healthcare complies with the requirements of the CMS Interim Final Rule, effective 1/27/2022, requiring mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, or CMS required allowance for exemption, for workers in hospitals and most health care settings.
Click Here To Apply