Skin R.N. is currently looking for dynamic, Massage Therapists for our busy Kenosha location. Our team is a group of creative, motivated, and enterprising individuals who are empowered to lead our spa to success. We welcome and champion great ideas, we challenge and encourage one another, we celebrate each other’s successes, we take pride in what we do, and we have fun doing it. We look for talent who are excited to take part in our culture, and who can help take Skin R.N. to even greater heights.
The Massage Therapist uphold the spa standards while performing massage and body treatments on clients. Be knowledgeable and promote all services available on spa menu and only perform services that are covered under specific licensing. Follow spa grooming standards and esthetic unform. Have a sense of teamwork at all times. Responsible for clients satisfaction in the spa by performing services that exceed clients expectations and maintaining product standards throughout all procedures. Applicants must be proficient in Swedish and Deep Tissue massage and certification in prenatal, sports, trigger point and reflexology are a plus. Applicants must have a positive attitude, be a team player, be dependable, responsible and reliable. We are looking for therapists who genuinely care about their clients and their well-being. We offer flexible hours but must be able to work some evenings and weekends. We are a medical spa with a large patient base and also bring in a large number of new clients with our online presence.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Professionalism is key.
- Be able to perform a variety of modalities ie massage, scrubs, aromatherapy, stone work, etc.
- Administer all scheduled massage treatments and related spa services, according to standard operating procedures.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professional appearance.
- Set up treatment rooms, assisting with laundry, cleaning, and maintain up to practice standards/sanitize effectively/correctly per practice protocol and CDC guidelines.
- Attend scheduled training and practice events.
- Schedule patients and documentation in Insight system.
- Educate patients on services, procedures and retail products while delivering exceptional superior customer service.
- Actively sell & promote treatments, retail products, and promotions.
Experience: Minimum of one year working in a professional spa environment.
Pay: Hourly/commission (will be based on experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Massage Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply