Here at NexDine, we make diversity our advantage. From the workforce we support, the clientele we service, to the food we create, diversity is our secret sauce!
Want to hear more about our Guiding Principles and what drives us? Apply below!
Position: Guest Experience Ambassador / Dining Server Senior Living Community
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Schedule: Nights and Weekend shifts available as well as weekends.
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour starting
The Guest Experience Ambassador reports to the Director of Dining Services within a Senior Living Community and is responsible for the set-up/breakdown of breakfast & lunch or dinner, serving residents and providing exemplary service. You are part of a team who is making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- Serve food or beverages to residents and prepare or serve specialty diets and dishes as required.
- Take orders from residents for food or beverages.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Ensure residents are satisfied with all aspects of service. Communicate with direct supervisor any customer service issues.
- Check residents diets, likes & dislikes to ensure that such requirements are satisfied.
- Assist with set-up/breakdown of all scheduled meal periods.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens as needed.
- Perform cleaning duties as assigned, including but not limited to, sweeping and mopping floors, tidying up server station, clearing tables and taking out trash.
- May wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, or other cooking equipment.
- May assist in supporting culinary staff at numerous stations as directed.
- Provide excellent customer service to include being attentive, approachable, greeting and thanking customers.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job operates in a kitchen environment whereby employees may be exposed to and/or required to operate equipment, including but not limited to, an oven, stove, dishwasher, slicer, coffee machine, steamer, mixer and chef’s knives. The employee is frequently exposed to heat, steam, fire and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee may be required to sit, reach, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, and push, pull & lift items weighing 40 pounds or less. Employee may be required to stand for long periods of time. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in food service
- Previous customer service experience
Who We Are:
We’re NexDine, a fast-growing specialty dining service provider, we’re the “Fresh Idea People”. We offer excellent working conditions, empower creativity, cool technology and of course, great food.
We hire and keep great people! We work as a team and everyone contributes to the success of our business. We want our employees to get excited about making great food while keeping our customers satisfied and coming back for more! We want you to continue to learn new things and also teach others what you know so you too can grow! We empower our people to make the choices that ensure every NexDine customer is satisfied with our services. We all work hard, love what we do and have fun too!
NexDine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. NexDine participates in E-Verify.
Click Here To Apply