Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) – Join a Leading Healthcare Provider!
Offering a Generous Salary of $95,000-$120,000 Annually a $15,000 Sign-on Bonus!:
La Crescent Health Services is proud to be rated 4-Stars by CMS and is considered a leading provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation in your community. As a member of the North Shore Healthcare family, we are part of the largest post-acute provider in the Upper Midwest with 70 skilled nursing and assisted living centers located throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, and North Dakota.
If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment, and having opportunities to grow in your career, our center is The Right Choice for you! We are now accepting applications for an Executive Director (ED) / Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) to lead our team to operational excellence and provide the local community with a place to call home!
TEXT: NHA LACRES to (833) 381-4565 to Apply:
We are seeking a result-focused operations leader to oversee the care, culture, and customer service of the our center.:
Responsible for overall center management, profitability, operations, and direction in all aspects. Accountable for, but not limited to, census development, management of accounts receivable and collections, maximization of Net Operating Income, resident/patient care, state and federal survey compliance, positive employee relations, a positive return on investment, an effective business plan and implementation of Center core programs. Acts as the Center representative in the center and community. Follows all Center policies and procedures. Completes rounds of entire center premises at least daily to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
Requirements of the position:
Required Education and Experience
- Previous experience in post-acute care setting
- Current State License as Nursing Home Administrator
- Demonstrated success leading a fun and productive work environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
- 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
- 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
- Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
- Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
- Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Click Here To Apply