Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) SUB- ACUTE
8 Hour Shifts |3PM-11PM│11PM-7AM│DailyPay Partner
- NOC AND WEEKEND Shift Differential
Upland Rehabilitation Care Center is a state-of-the-art skilled nursing and subacute facility featuring 198 beds located in Upland, CA. We are looking to fill in the CNA position for our morning, evening and night shift. We have 4 different units of patient care to help best fit your interests and we are constantly looking for great employees to promote!
New grads encouraged to apply – come gain exceptional experience and build your skills, we offer tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Assist with ADL’s.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff.
- Monitor residents for any COC’s.
- Measure vital signs of residents as assigned.
Perks of Joining our Team!
- Flexible Schedule
- Benefits package: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Work Life Balance – We strive to help you reach that work life balance, helping you succeed not just at work but at home as well. We value your health in all areas!
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a CNA in California.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical.
- Point Click Care experience preferred.
Please call/text Hazel at (626)340-8828 with any questions!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Vision insurance
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- CNA-SUB-ACUTE: 1 year (Required)
- CNA Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply