Come work with a team of dedicated, passionate, and educated professionals at an agency that pride ourselves on our commitment to training, staff support, and providing the highest quality services to make a difference in the life of a human being!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You will make a meaningful difference in the life of a child or teenager with autism, a behavioral disorder or developmental disability on a daily basis!
- You will provide high-quality treatment under the supervision of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and master’s level program supervisors, to reduce problem behavior and teach language, play, self-help, safety, and social skills
- We will provide YOU with intensive training, mentorship and support initially and ongoing
Please visit our website at Paccenter.net for more information regarding who we are and what we do!
WHY WE NEED YOU:
We are currently hiring for full-time and part-time skills trainers/behavior interventionists to work with our clients in their homes, schools, and in our center.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive pay based on experience and number of units in ABA coursework
- Possible free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and credentialing with paid testing fees based on company and client need
- Regular training, support, and mentorship from ABI Directors & Supervisors
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Educational enhancement
- Opportunities to earn rewards and recognition based on performance on clinical and administrative tasks
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping children, including the ability to be silly and have fun!
- Dedication and commitment to working daily with our clients
- Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
- Willingness to drive to clients’ homes and schools
- Must pass TB test
- Must pass a Criminal background check
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Bachelors Degree is required
Please call 888-770-5222 to schedule an interview
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
We follow CDC Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply