The Patient Care Technician assists in providing safe and efficient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Medical Assistant (MA)
Base salary starting at: $14.30
- Assists with the provision and reinforcement of patient education according to the plan of care.
- Coordinates with health care team to provide patient care, treatment and services.
- Assists in clerical duties on the unit.
- Provides care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Previous experience as a Patient Care Technician preferred.
- Must have current BLS or obtain within 60 days of hire and must maintain BLS throughout employment with IMH.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills, including but not limited to: a friendly personality, tact, patience, empathy and a helpful, professional attitude both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, managers and the general public verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to establish priorities effectively.
- Possess exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively without immediate supervision.
- Ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information.
- Demonstrate ethical and legal accountability for the position.
Location: Ivinson Memorial Hospital · Orthopedic Clinic
Schedule: Full Time, Days
Click Here To Apply