Maryland Masonic Homes (MMH), a premier continuing care retirement community located in northern Baltimore County has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Assisted Living LPN Staff Nurse 28 Hours per week, No weekends ! Off every Monday. 1-16hrs (7am- 11pm) and 3-4 hours shifts each week (7pm-11pm)
MMH provides quality care in independent, assisted living, and healthcare, and rehab care!
The LPN Staff Nurse will work on our Assisted Living Unit, under the Assisted Living Manager to provide quality customer service and care that leaves a lasting impression on those we serve. We are seeking a self motivated, independent and confident nurse.
In order to be considered, qualified candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Current and unencumbered LPN license in the state of Maryland
- Prior experience administering medication, treatments and daily documentation
- Ability to direct care and oversee GNA staff
- At least one year prior assisted living care experience
- Prior Point Click Care Experience a plus!
Competitive starting pay, commensurate with experience and and 401k with company match.
MMH requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless the Company approves a request for a medical or religious exemption. New hires must have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date and must complete the full vaccination regimen, including a booster shot, within the timeframes recommended by the CDC
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Nursing home
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Differential pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbia, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- LVN (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- LPN (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply