Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant center, is looking for an outgoing Oral Surgical Assistant to join our Team in Phoenix, AZ. We provide implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, changing their lives. An exceptional patient experience for every patient is our top priority.
At Nuvia, we only hire top talent. An ideal candidate would have at least two years of dental assisting experience and LOVE surgery. Our Dental Assistants ALWAYS put the patient’s needs first. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is fun to be around. Technical skills of the position can be taught, character and personality cannot.
Hours are full time, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. Hourly wage is competitive, based on experience with lots of room to GROW.
Nuvia is a great place to work! We pride ourselves in the satisfaction of our teams and believe if they are well taken care of, in turn, they will take great care of our patients. Our benefits package includes the following:
Paid Time Off
Company Paid Benefits: Health, Dental, Short Term Disability
Main responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Taking impressions and pouring up models
- Patient photos
- X-rays and Cone Beams
- Setting up appointments in OpenDental
- Setting up and taking down operatory rooms, ensuring that no one needs to leave the surgery room
- Placing orders for basic and implant supplies
- Adjusting and relining prosthesis
- Assisting the doctor during a variety of surgical implant procedures
- Pre and post op instructions
- Registered Dental Assistant with necessary Certifications
- Task and detail oriented
- Self Starter who works well as as a part of a team
- Patient-centric with good communication skills
- Outgoing and empathetic
- Flexible and a quick learner
- Great organizational skills and high level of office aptitude
- Work with the doctor and do whatever it takes to ensure our patients have an exceptional experience every time
Success at Nuvia is defined by the willingness to work as a team. Our assistants wear many hats, so being ready and willing to jump in at any point is crucial for this role. When dealing with the human body, things aren’t always cut and dry. Being able to think quickly on your feet and make adjustments is key to success in this position.
What does a day in the life of a Dental Assistant at Nuvia look like?:
- Bring your running shoes! We are busy changing people’s lives.
- Assisting chair-side during surgical procedures
- Assisting in delivery of our amazing product to our patients
- Pre and Post Op appointments
- Setting up and turning over rooms
- Sterilization and daily cleaning
- Managing patient expectations and delivering THE BEST patient care in the industry
The biggest challenge of this role are the long days on your feet and managing your patient’s expectations.
Our team members are as diverse as the patients we serve. Imagine being part of a team that gets to give patients their confidence back through a brand new smile, we get to do it every day! We are eager to invent, find new solutions to problems and develop new processes. At Nuvia, we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating well as a team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture and like the idea of changing people’s lives, apply today! We look forward to meeting you.
Click Here To Apply