BrightStar Care: A national home care franchise is seeking experienced High-Tech IV Nurses in all areas of the Bexar and surrounding counties.
- Pay: $60,000-$65,000 per year *
Job Type: Full-Time
We’re proud to offer:
- Competitive wages with direct deposit and weekly pay
- Medical Insurance available for full-time staff
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Short and long hour cases available
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care.
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance.
- Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self, and others, and supports patient safety initiatives (hand hygiene, PPID use, falls prevention, HAPU prevention, etc.).
- Completes patient documentation according to department-specific policies and procedures.
- Explains medications to patient (medication name, action, side effects) prior to administration.
- Ensures orders are verified correctly and completely. Ensures critical lab value follow-up is communicated and documented. Completes patient care and documentation by the end of scheduled shift.
- Participates in continuing education activities, conferences, and/or classes to improve nursing practice.
- Meets requirements for annual compliance training, license, certification (ACLS/BLS) renewal, and annual TB testing without reminder or follow-up.
- Adheres to self-scheduling guidelines. Is flexible with schedule changes as required by department needs.
Must have experience in conducting infusions, assessments, SQ injections and train patients when needed. MUST be experienced in infusions, pumps, titration and IVIG. Must also be experienced with peripheral, PICC line, and Mediport IV insertion.
Requirements: The RN Infusion Nurse must have an unrestricted RN license in the state of Texas and a minimum of 2 years experience in infusion administration.
License or certification: TX RN license (required) & BSN or Associate.
Join our team today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations & PPE provided for all employees.
Click Here To Apply