The Mission of South Denver Cardiology Associates is “To be the provider of choice for delivering the highest quality cardiac care to adults in the region.”
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a world-class cardiac team? If so, we are looking for you to join our outstanding staff.
Covid-19 Vaccination Required
The CT Tech Utilizes Computed Tomography (CT) scanner to produce cross-sectional images of internal organs and tissue for the diagnostic of medical issues.
- Performs all required diagnostic CT scanning procedures to produce consistently high-quality images.
- Prepares patient for procedure by, reviewing pertinent patient history, thoroughly explaining procedure and answers patient questions as applicable.
- Recognizes and reports to physician or Medical Directory any contraindications for the procedure.
- Follow ICACTL and SDCA testing protocols to acquire and process patient procedures.
- Provide proper care when emergency action is needed by, Identifying emergency situation and implementing needed procedures, seeks reinforcement, properly documents incident.
- Established a compassionate environment by providing support in a professional manner to patient and their family members and explaining all procedures to be performed thoroughly.
- Documents patient care services by, accurately documenting all information gathered during evaluation, proper distribution of all components of the test and ensuring proper billing and storage of test results.
- Maintains clean working environment by:
- Maintaining equipment for proper functioning, including daily quality assurance and preventive maintenance, as required by the manufacturer.
- Must be able to use blood pressure cup and stethoscope, IV supplies and technique, EKG and scanner
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- ARRT/NMTCB certified
- Current BLS
- Ability to assist adult patient in emergency situation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply