Clinical Coordinator, Froedtert South Medical Group
The Coordinator of Froedtert South Medical Group (FSMG) is responsible for managing the daily operations of the clinic sites and any other areas of responsibilities assigned to them within FSMG. The Coordinator reports to the Director and is responsible for the development and maintenance of interdisciplinary relationships among physicians and personnel. The Coordinator’s performance shall be both reflective and supportive of the Mission Statement and the Core Values of the System.
The Coordinator, as directed by the Director, delegates responsibilities to nurses and support staff who provide care and/or service to patients. The Coordinator: maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing service line, operational, and system policies and procedures; promotes quality of care by developing and enforcing quality of care standards, measuring outcomes and adjusting the same as necessary; maintains nursing and ancillary staff by facilitating recruitment, selection, orientation, training and evaluating staff; maintains positive nursing staff performance by coaching, counseling, and taking corrective action with employees and planning, monitoring and appraising job performance; establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients and their friends and families; and addresses patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies. The Coordinator oversees and is accountable for: the appropriate use of resources; the appropriate use of patient health records; the creation and monitoring of reports regarding staff performance, patient satisfaction and other clinical activities; the maintenance of appropriate inventory of solutions, supplies, and equipment; and management of required medications in collaboration with pharmacy and maintenance of necessary supplies.
The Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitation, coordination and delegation the delivery of patient care to patients during their clinic visit;
- Management of staffing needs during clinic operational hours and at times beyond as needed;
- Identification, monitoring, and resolution of issues which affect the delivery of patient care;
- Creation and implementation of department policies to ensure high-quality, efficient, and effective delivery of patient care and services, subject to the appropriate approvals;
- Maintaining a healthy, collaborative work environment;
- Working with the Director in the oversight and management of the clinic(s) budgets with accountability for department expenses including payroll, purchases, and other actions to ensure compliance with budgetary guidelines; and
- Collaborating with the Director in the facilitation and management of Continuous Quality Improvement activities, risk prevention, patient safety, and staff adherence to delivery of quality care.
The Coordinator must: reflect a positive presence; be articulate in the use of the English language in speech and writing; be able to collect and analyze data; and be able to use various electronic information systems and software programs which may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft Office, the electronic health record, and the electronic payroll system..
High School or Equivalent (GED)
Associate’s degree in health or related business field or minimum of two (2) years of experience in related field.
Minimum experience in a clinical environment of 2 years. Experience with E.H.R preferred and preferred minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervision/leadership roles. #cb
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click Here To Apply