Palatka Center for Rehabilitation and Healing is now hiring an experienced Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP ) who is committed to providing the best life and care for our residents. The Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP ) provides services to patients including assessment, treatment, and program planning and implementation, as well as related documentation and communication with the interdisciplinary team to coordinate care and foster optimal outcomes. It is incumbent upon the Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP ) promote a positive working environment and to serve as a role model in the area of professional behavior.
We are located at 110 Kay Larkin Dr, Palatka, FL 32177. Call us at (386) 325-0173 to schedule an interview!!!
WHY WORK FOR US? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- Health Insurance Plan Options
- Dental Insurance Plan Options
- Vision Insurance Plan Options
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Daily Pay- Work Today Get Paid Today!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training and In-Services
- Full and Part Time Positions Available
- Development of Deep Personal Relationships with Patients and their Families
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a Master’s in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university program
- Must possess current state license in good standing with the State Board
- Must possess a basic understanding of the practice of Speech-Language Pathology as set forth by the State Board of Education and the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
Click Here To Apply