360 Orthodontics is looking for reliable Orthodontic Assistants for our new Santa Clarita office. Opening July 9th as a Saturday only office.
Additional days available in Woodland Hills, Westwood, and/or Santa Monica if looking for full-time hours.
We Value Team Members Who:
- Show up consistently and on-time.
- Get along well with others and have a supportive, team-player attitude.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and desire to get things done quickly.
- Adapt well to a fast-paced environment where changes occur frequently.
Some Benefits We Offer:
- Paid sick leave and 401k retirement plans offered for eligible employees.
- Orthodontics care included! Need braces? Our qualified team members receive complimentary orthodontics treatment.
- We will provide training on our practice management software, computer systems, and other tools.
Requirements And Skills:
- CPR and/or BLS certification.
- X-rays and photos
- Chair side assisting
- Setting up/breaking down chairs
- Assist in placing and removing orthodontic appliances.
- Full records including taking panos, cephs, photos.
- Prepare and arrange needed tools and instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Bonding banding, de-bonding, making clear retainer, impressions.
The following skills are a plus:
- Knowledge of lingual Orthodontics
- 3D Scanning (itero)
- Spanish fluency
Must have at least 1 year of orthodontics experience, Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies, Performing Diagnostic Procedures
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- orthodontic assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Dental Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply