Highfields, Inc. is seeking licensed mental health therapists to grow our Home-Based program in Lenawee County working with clients in the Family Preservation Program. Home-Based provides a unique opportunity to work with kids and families directly in their homes and communities, allowing us to maximize the positive impact of therapy on the child and their environment.
Highfields, Inc. is a COA accredited non-profit that has been providing a range of services to children and families since 1962. We are known for offering a flexible, supportive environment to both our staff and our clients. We believe in the power of relationships to strengthen and empower families to change their lives.
**Incentive Bonus of $3,500 received after completion of first 90 days. You will also receive an additional $500 upon working six months with Highfields.
Minimum Qualifications – Education & Experience:
- A Master’s degree in a behavioral science.
- State licensure commensurate with degree required. (you will be considered if you are in the process of obtaining your limited license).
- A minimum of one year experience in providing counseling services with children and families.
- Ability for flexibility in working non-traditional hours.
- An understanding, commitment and/or training in strength- based solution-focused counseling models.
- Engage with children, adults and families, assisting them to improve their functioning.
- Assesses, provides a diagnosis, and devises practical intervention strategies.
- Provide clinical interventions in settings including, but not limited to, homes, community settings, or office.
- Provide services according to model expectation across multiple referral bases.
- Effectively assess and diagnose children and families utilizing standardized instruments and other protocols.
- Interact with clients in non-traditional settings and during non-traditional hours.
- Document services through the use of an Electronic Medical Record and other formats.
- Represent clients served and Highfields through interacting with referral sources.
Knowledge or Experience:
Must attend and participate in specific training stipulated by contract and have the ability to understand, practice and implement strength-based, solution focused approaches to treatment.
- Extensive travel to clients’ homes is required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain adequate insurance coverage.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver’s license with minimal driving offenses
A high level of decision making is required in this position. 9 on a 10 points scale.
- Hiring and Retention Bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Work from Home (Hybrid)
- Free Licensure Supervision
- Paid Licensing Practice Exam Seminar and Exam
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Short-Term Disability
- In-House Trainings
- A Family Work Environment
***Employee Testimonials & Physical Requirements attached
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply