Family Source Consultants is proud to be celebrating fifteen years as a leading authority in third party reproductive services. Our Chicago-based agency matches and facilitates Gestational Surrogacy and Egg Donation arrangements in the United States and Internationally.
Family Source is pleased to assist individuals and couples of all races, sexual orientations, and religious and ethnic backgrounds build their families through surrogacy and egg donation. Working closely with each and every client allows us to ensure that arrangements are customized to meet the specific needs of prospective parents, Surrogates, and Egg Donors.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, self-driven Case Manager/Mental Health Professional to work closely with Intended Parents and Gestational Surrogates throughout their journey to ensure they have a positive, supportive, and successful experience.
Applicant must be self-motivated, efficient with their time, organized, compassionate, resourceful, and diplomatic. Surrogacy, Egg Donation or IVF experience, either personal or professional, preferred.
- Provide support for emotional challenges to intended parents/surrogates
- Practices within the highest ethics and standards, maintaining the confidentiality of client information and abide by applicable standards and security policies
- Facilitates communication between Intended Parents, Surrogate and third-party professionals as well as manage administrative duties
- Ensure a smooth process for all involved in the match along the journey
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A master’s degree and licensed in counseling, social work, or related field
- Ability to develop strong relationships quickly and work in a fast-paced environment characterized by growth and change
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have professional email/communication etiquette and appearance
- Case management experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Familiarity with reproductive processes either professionally or personally
*Candidates with above qualifications must submit resume with cover letter to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Click Here To Apply