- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year medical records work in a health care facility.
- Willingness to learn and take direction; understanding of the cultural and social factors that influence healthcare compliance.
- Must be able to maintain patient confidentiality and ability to file accurately.
- Strong commitment to the mission, policies and goals of the Clinic.
- Experience with electronic health records system, preferably Nextgen.
- Native American preferred.
- English-Spanish bilingual skills highly desirable.
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite) desired.
- Willingness to receive continuing education training (some travel required).
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten House Hotel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference applies.
Click Here To Apply