About the Position: Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health, a 56 bed inpatient psychiatric hospital, is currently recruiting for a behavioral health clinician. Come join a dynamic team in the mental health field! This position carries a caseload of adults coping with severe mental illness and/or substance abuse and works as an active member of a treatment team. Duties include completing biopsychosocial assessments, developing treatment plans, and providing brief therapeutic interventions such as crisis stabilization and developing safety/wellness plans. In addition, the clinician will run psychotherapy groups as part of our structured group therapy model.
- Open 7/8/2022 until filled
- Annual Salary: $56,000 – $65,000 + (Salary range based on experience, tenure and certification)
- Licensure Candidate – Under Supervision $56,000 +
- Licensed Behavioral Health Professional $61,000 +
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- 1 Vacancy – (0057)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- LBHP – Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or closely related field; and must be a practitioner with a license to practice in the state issued by one of the following licensure boards: Psychology; Social Work (clinical specialty only); Professional Counselor; Marriage and Family Therapist; Behavioral Practitioner; or Alcohol and Drug Counselor. (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LBP, LADC, LADC/MH)
- LCBHP – Completion of curriculum requirements for a master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or closely related field; and Must be actively and regularly receiving board approved supervision, and extended supervision by a fully licensed clinician if board’s supervision requirement is met but the individual is not yet licensed, to become licensed by one of the following licensure boards: Psychology, Social Work (clinical specialty only); Professional Counselor; Marriage and Family Therapist; Behavioral Practitioner; or Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result. Willing to fulfill any job related travel normally associated with position, e.g., attend training and etc. Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
ODMHSAS is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees and their dependents. Our benefits include:
- Generous state paid benefit allowance to help cover insurance premiums
- A wide choice of health insurance plans with no pre-existing condition exclusions or limitations
- Flexible spending accounts for health care expenses or dependent care
- Employee assistance programs and health and fitness programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
- Student Loan repayment options
- Training opportunities for CEU requirements
About us: Tulsa Center for Behavioral Health (TCBH) is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and provides a supportive, safe and welcoming environment in which an array of integrated therapeutic interventions promotes an improved quality of life for consumers and the community. TCBH serves individuals eighteen years of age or older who present in a mental health crisis with or without substance abuse and are determined medically stable.
Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment and Pre-placement Testing: Upon a conditional offer of employment, applicants for safety sensitive positions shall be required to submit to urinalysis to test for drugs. Appointment to a safety sensitive position shall be contingent upon a negative drug test result.
THIS AGENCY REQUIRES COVERAGE 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. WORK HOURS AND LOCATION MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NECESSITY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS AND OVERTIME.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply