At Liberty Home Care we know that following an illness, trauma or surgery, the ability to recover at home can greatly improve patient outcomes. Our healthcare professionals are dedicated to offering recovery with independence to our patients.
We are currently seeking an experienced:
HOME CARE REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Covering Hyde and surrounding counties
- Actively participates in the interdisciplinary care planning process.
- Provides professional nursing services in accordance with the plan of care established by the Patient Care Coordinator.
- Promotes favorable outcomes through collaborative practice patterns and the appropriate and cost-effective use of resources.
- Documents accurately, thoroughly, and concisely to demonstrate evidence of appropriately delivered home health services; to facilitate interdisciplinary coordination of services; to justify reimbursement; to decrease the risk of legal liability; to demonstrate compliance with applicable licensure, certification, and accreditation requirements; and to provide a database for quality improvement activities.
- Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for accomplishing work assignments and for professional growth.
- Successful completion of nursing education from an approved school of nursing.
- Current RN licensure in the state in which the branch is located, at least one year of clinical nursing experience in an acute care or long-term setting, and home health experience preferred but not required.
- Current knowledge of fundamental medical-surgical nursing principles and practice.
- Excellent clinical nursing skills.
- Knowledge of principles of adult learning. Knowledge of accepted standards of medical record keeping.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to use a computer and have a working knowledge of a variety of computer applications.
- Possess high-level problem-solving, critical thinking, and reasoning skills for use in patient care planning and problem resolution.
- CPR certified.
Visit www.libertyhomecare.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Location: Liberty Home Care & Hospice Services · Skilled Nurse – RN
Schedule: Full Time
Click Here To Apply