This is a split position, working with clients in two of our different programs. Family Preservation In-Home services and Families Together Building Solutions (FTBS). You will be working with clients in Branch and Hillsdale Counties out of our Jackson Highfields Office.
The Family Preservation In-Home Worker & FTBS Worker provides strength-based, solution-focused home-based services to children and families.
Education Requirements & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human services.
- State licensure commensurate with degree preferred.
- Experience in providing home-based family preservation services with children and families is preferred.
- An understanding, commitment and/or training in solution-focused counseling models.
Additional Training Required:
Must attend and participate in FTBS specific training and have the ability to understand, practice and implement solution focused approaches to treatment.
- Engage with children and families, assisting them to improve their functioning.
- Provide home-based services to families at a level that meets contractual expectations including unit thresholds and documentation requirements.
- Interact with clients in non-traditional settings and during non-traditional hours.
- Represent clients served and Highfields through interacting with referral sources.
- Maintain compliance with agency and contractual training and licensure requirements.
- A high level of decision making is required in this position. 9 on a 10 points scale.
- Extensive travel to clients’ homes is required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain adequate insurance coverage.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver’s license with minimal driving offenses.
- Hiring and Retention Bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Work from Home (Hybrid)
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Short-Term Disability
- In-House Trainings
- A Family Work Environment
***Physical Requirements & Employee Testimonials attached
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply