The Clinical Therapy Manager assists the Director of Therapy and supports the Therapy Supervisor with reviewing documentation in the electronic medical record (EMR) QA Manager, has oversight and assists with scheduling, and training/ retraining of new and current therapy staff, and performing therapy competencies during onboarding and annually. The Clinical Therapy Manager will see up to ten (10) visits per week as the need is indicated to assist with patient care and visits. As a practicing provider, the Clinical Therapy Manager will evaluate patients under physician order and referral, with decline in ability to perform activities of daily living (ADLs) and functional tasks, impaired safety level, pain, and impaired quality of life due to illness, injury, and disease processes.
- Degree in from accredited Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy college or university.
- Current Occupational or Physical Therapy licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- CPR certification (adult only)
- Passes an assessment of competencies prior to providing patient care, with any unmet areas addressed through education and mentoring prior to participation in patient evaluations and care.
- Possesses the ability to deal tactfully and compassionately with patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Has the ability to motivate patients to participate as fully as possible in their rehabilitation programs.
- Possesses the ability to make independent decisions.
- Professional dress, demeanor, and presentation.
- Has the ability to move intermittently throughout the workday, lift, push, pull, and move equipment, supplies, etc. up to 50 lbs. , getting assistance when needed is a must.
- Possesses enthusiasm, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to the changing healthcare work environment.
- Possess a Virginia Driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance and readily available, reliable transportation.
Click Here To Apply