- Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing service policies and procedures.
- Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or licensed nurse.
- Complete assignments timely, completely, and accurately.
- Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
- React promptly to resident needs and/or seek assistance of a licensed nurse.
- Review care plans and perform nursing care as outlined.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Nursing home
- 8 hour shift
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply