$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS *restrictions to apply*
Resurrection Life Center, part of Ascension Living, is seeking caring and compassionate Registered Nurses to join the team! This faith-based community is ideally located on a beautiful campus near major expressways in northwest Chicago, and offers skilled nursing care, memory care and short-stay rehabilitation.
- Full-time & Part-time Available
- Every other weekend required
- Competitive pay and weekend differentials!
Why Join Ascension Living Resurrection Life Center
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an RN, you will claim responsibility and accountability for a group of patients/residents through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Perform assessments on patients/residents and reassessments as per policy
- Develop and implement appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual’s needs (physical, cultural and psychosocial)
- Evaluate plan of care and make necessary changes
- Demonstrate knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient/resident and their clinical condition
- Evaluate patient/resident responses to medications
- Plan for and provide patient/resident, family and caregiver education
- Identify learning needs and clearly communicate information and documents patient/resident response to education
- Document according to current standards and policies
- Plan for patient/resident discharge, anticipate and plan for long-term and/or short-term patient/resident needs and collaborate with the discharge planner when appropriate
- Assess the patient/resident prior to discharge
- Delegate and collaborate in providing patient/resident care according to licensure and skill levels, follow up to ensure success
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate corrective action as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- 8 hour shift
- Differential pay
- Signing bonus
At Ascension Living, we are always learning things from our senior living communities, hospitals, and caregivers all over the country. This means we have the ability to customize what works best in a lot of different places to ensure you feel safe.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60631: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply