Hospice is the best one-on one nursing experience! Seeking an experienced RN to join our team serving patients and their families in the OKC and surrounding area. The Hospice RN plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- 5 Weeks Paid Vacation Based on Accrued Hours
- Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing required)
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K Investment Plan with Matching
- Education Fund
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off Per Year Based on Accrued Hours
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we’ve touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Registered Nurse License
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.
Click Here To Apply