Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
CABD strives to provide remarkable behavioral analysis for children and families that promotes functional analysis of life in order to optimize independence. We value client and family focus through high quality services, attaining personal and professional ethical standards, beneficence a fun and stimulating environment, and dissemination. Center for Autism and Behavioral Disorders is an up-and- coming ABA Therapy based company that wants to gain a strong group of individuals that have a desire to make a difference.
JOB DEFINITION: Registered Behavioral Technicians are paraprofessionals, who work under the general direction of the Clinical Director that is a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst. The Behavior Technician performs direct therapy/instructional programs for patients who have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder; Implements individualized instructional programs per the BCBA on the child’s case within home, community, and school settings and use ABA intervention protocols to teach functional communication, social, and daily living skills, and reduce inappropriate behaviors.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: The position includes but is not limited to the following list of representative duties:
- Prepares all materials necessary for implementing intervention program per BCBA
- Providing direct client care with 1:1 ratio
- Following behavior reduction and skill acquisition protocols
- Collects daily progress data based on behavior and programs implemented during the session
- Communicating with parents, clinical director, and other staff in regards to clients on caseload
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Physical, mental, and emotional stamina to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
2. Mental acuity to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions.
3. Physical agility to sit, stand, kneel, walk, push/pull, squat, twist, turn, bend, stoop and to reach overhead.
4. Physical stamina sufficient to sustain light to medium physical labor for up to 8 hours, sit and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
5. Physical mobility sufficient to move about the work environment (office, District, school site to site) for sustained periods of time on hard flooring, climb slopes, stairs, ramps and to respond to emergency situations.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college education preferred or college degree
- RBT License and good standing with the board
- Child Development
- Basic ABA procedures and interventions.
- Ethical and professional code of conduct as specified by the BACB.
- Behavioral Therapy or Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have previous experience working with individuals with Autism and other developmental Disabilities is a plus.
- Previous experience with Central Reach data collection a plus, not required
- Bilingual a plus but not require
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We have a full Covid-19 policy in place for our therapists since we are considered essential healthcare.
- Childcare Experience
- Applied behavior analysis: 1 year (Required)
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply