Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking a Doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in Pediatrics in a clinic or home health setting while contributing and collaborating on innovating ideas with other disciplines. We are a local home health therapy company owned and operated by a therapist. We provide home health and outpatient clinic services in the city of Houston, TX, and surrounding suburbs.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient’s family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Spanish (Preferred)
- State of Texas Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply